The Neurology Department at Rambam Medical Center
The Neurology Department at Rambam specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of various diseases of the nervous system, including disorders of the brain and spinal cord, as well as the peripheral nervous system.
The department provides diagnosis and treatment of epilepsy patients with the aid of EEG video monitoring, electrostimulation clinic, support groups for patients and their families, and a musculoskeletal system clinic, where the latest modern methods and technologies are used.
The Department of Neurology has a modern EMG laboratory that performs analysis of individual muscle fibers, sphincters, vocal cords and respiratory muscles, among others.
The multidisciplinary team of the Neurology Department has extensive experience and all the necessary specialized training required for applying modern technology in various fields of neurology.
DEPARTMENTS AND CLINICS
- Epilepsy Treatment Center
- Neuralgia of the trigeminal nerve treatment
- Clinic for Motor Dysfunction
- Multiple Sclerosis Clinic
- Clinic of Neuromuscular Diseases
- Parkinson's Disease Clinic
- Tremor Treatment Clinic
- Department of Cognitive Neurology
- Stroke Clinic (CVA)
- EEG room (electroencephalogram)
- EMG room (electromyogram)
DIAGNOSTICS AND TREATMENT
- Epilepsy Surgical Treatment
- EMG including sphincter testing
- EMG voice cords
- Individual muscle fiber EMG
- ESP check while awake and asleep
Treatment of essential tremor caused by Parkinson disease
- Focused Ultrasound - revolutionary new treatment without surgery - Read more >>
- DBS - Deep Brain Stimulation treatment- Read more >>