Dr. Aviad Hoffman
- General surgery, cancer surgery (removal of abdominal metastases), breast surgery, advanced laparoscopic surgery, HIPEC
- Senior surgeon - "Rambam Hospital"
- Senior surgeon at "Sheba Medical Center"
- 2000 - graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of the University "Technion", Haifa, Israel.
- 2009 - specialization in the field of general surgery at the Sheba Medical Center, as well as in the hospital, "Mount Sinai" in New York, USA.
- Three years of specialization in the field of surgical oncology at the leading Cancer Center MD Anderson Cancer Center, USA. Trained surgical treatment of metastases in the abdomen, as well as the method of intra-abdominal chemotherapy (HIPEC)
Board Memberships and Affiliations
- American Society of Abdominal Tumors
- Israeli Society of Surgical Oncology
- Israeli Society of Breast Disease
- Society for Surgery of the Digestive System